My climate changes message bag

Some years ago I assisted in making an exhibition on climate changes that was on display outside the Parliament in Norway. We made 8 big posters that on a plastic coated canvas. When the exhibition was to be taken down, I wondered what will happen to the posters? Non of the other parties wanted them, so I took them home nthinking that they had to be recycled in one way or the other.

What to do now I thought. I suddenly got the idea of making messenger bags. They all come with a message about climate changes and the consequences - they are really message bags! I have sold a few, have on for my self, and have more posters left for a rainy day.

The bag you see here is about the Northern Sea Rout that is opening up due to melting of the ice at the North Pole. I have posters about the threaths to polar bears, idigenous people, marine life and more. I look forward to make them! The ones I have made sold really fast, so probably I will only make custom orders, and not put them on Etsy. If you should be interested you can contact me, and keep in mind that the text on the posters are in Norwegian!








5 comments:

  1. very cool looking (and functional too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so cool! And enviromentally friendly too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea, I bet you could sell a lot of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cool, we like mummy's messenger bag, we climb in it and hope she won't notice and take us to work with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE them! What a great idea!!

    Katy :)

    ReplyDelete