Life without a bathroom...

At 8:30 this morning a group of men called on our door. They are here to redecorate our bathroom. We were semi prepared in the way that we had talked about style, colours, bath tub and the like. What took us completely by surprise was that we will be without what the brochures call "sanitary systems" for four weeks.

I will not bother you with the details, but hopefully I will have some very nice pictures to show you of our new bathroom in four weeks time. Meanwhile I dream......

3 comments:

  1. We have a spare litter tray I could post down to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so kind of you Rumbelpurr :0)
    It'll probably get here when the bathroom is finished, but I appreciate your concerns for our situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh
    so uncomfortable, specially now that it is not summer anymore and you cannot just have a shower in the garden !...

    ReplyDelete