Beautiful divide


Fences are made to keep many things and creatures apart from each other. Like most people I don’t pay attention to fences unless they get in my way, or I am putting up a new one around my house. Walls are often decorated with graffiti, though many people would disagree calling it decoration.



The other day I came across a beautiful fence. One I would stop and look at. One that I would say is beautiful! I want to share it with you. Have a look:


http://www.demakersvan.com/



How many other objects that have function and a form to fit, can be designed and beautiful like this? Creative people change the face of our daily life constantly. Diversity in thinking and doing is the way ahead, this fence is just one example - but a mighty good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment